Gandalf's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft: The third age

Go down

Minecraft: The third age Empty Minecraft: The third age

Post  Darkninja77 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:42 pm

This is a character journal so you can tell you own story of the war on Redlink37's server. Anyone can post if you have a mc account and partake in the live story. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Darkninja77
Darkninja77
King
King

National Profile
Nation: Japan
Political System: Technocracy (Rule by experts)

Back to top Go down

Minecraft: The third age Empty 1/26/12

Post  Darkninja77 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Redlink37 athorized me and other to create our own cities. The thing is i can already see that we are not going to be living in peace forever. The currency is diamond,gold, and iron blocks. I also have a superpowered bow with power 3 and infinity 1. The infamous Lordd Raulf is in the north and I rule the south. Ironically Lord Fabio is between the two griefers. Also buchk and Lord Fabio had a feud with buchk griefing the town. It seems as the war is already close. Then i might have to use the secret weapon already.
Darkninja77
Darkninja77
King
King

National Profile

Back to top Go down

Minecraft: The third age Empty the big ben

Post  Darkninja77 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 pm

1/27/12 internet ran out of redstone

1/28/12 Hatsune miku visited my house and you know what happens after that

1/29/12 I was trying to finish my wall then redlink sent me a distress call so i rushed to his aid(tp) . Buchk was trying to invade red's capital along with jewfro (gary) (seriously three people use this acount). The defense was a success except for a blown up walkway and bridge. Then buchk mysteriously appeared behind crazyman. Luckly crazyman was a short distance underground so i jumped down there to fight, but redlink got him first by dropping tnt down there and blowing up buchk, crazyman, and myself. Luckly only crazyman and buchk died. Jewfro left due to connection problems. We left to demolish jewfro and buchks town when buchk spiritually appeared beside crazyman and attacked us. Buchk severly destroyed the railroads and fabioville along with killing red, crazy, and me once. Ben escaped to hyrule/sepsin and demolished his hotel. I burned down joes house, blew up the bridge, then i went into joes temple and blew it up. One thing i didn't see coming was that caleb layers the town with tnt and we leveled joes entire town. Ben went to jail with a creeper and that end the war. Then we blew up reds navy lol.

In soviet russia war fight you
Darkninja77
Darkninja77
King
King

National Profile

Back to top Go down

Minecraft: The third age Empty 2/3/12

Post  Darkninja77 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:18 pm

The world beneath my feet has changed and i am the lead in finding diamonds. Yeah. Also a premature griefer known as Volkfang. I murdered him like 8 times. I opened up a gunsmith shop and i am also selling glowstone(damn glowstone creepers)

2/4/12 due to the lackiness of my iron stash prices have been raised. For some reason my character randomly died from a glitch then a dirt creeper exploded so i had to dig to find my stuff. I put my bro and me in creative so i could get my stuff. But that asshole fabio took me out of it and i lost my expensive gun. I declared war on mark and caleb,him,and joe surrounded my house. I fought my way out then they killed me after i killed some of them. Then i was so POed the i spawned tons of war crap then it was an all out war. It ended when i left. They think they won but i destroyed the server with no backup(i later found this out). Lol

2/5/12 mark vs. Dark war. It start as me being pissed from what happened yesterday and mark is already bombing crap with his plane.(on old server) then he crashed and went after mi bro. I fought and killed then as a joke tped him into lava. Lol. Then he deopped me so i burned calebs ship out of anger. Then caleb flew to marks town and tp me and ryan there. I hit marks house first placing tnt up to the second floor and lighting it with tnt. After i killed mark again we destroyed the rest of his town. We died a couple times too. Caleb aka mr. Suprtman was flying around and dropping care package potions for us. Marks house in now under lava and mark is setanced to twenty days in jail. I was reopped afterwards yeah.

2/6/12 server was down but helped jewfro get the s***
Darkninja77
Darkninja77
King
King

National Profile

Back to top Go down

Minecraft: The third age Empty Re: Minecraft: The third age

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum